We are looking for a bilingual, service-minded professional with strong organizational skills to coordinate the successful completion of service requests. In this role, you will monitor incoming requests, assign resources, and collaborate with our team to deliver exceptional service to our customers.
We are passionate about providing IT support to small and mid-sized companies. As a member of our team, you would be vital to our mission. If you have a love of technology and a commitment to excellent service, we would love to meet you.
What’s it like to work at NTI? We work hard and stay focused but we never forget that the experience should be inspiring and enjoyable for the team making it all happen.
- Directly process service requests as they arrive via our ticketing system, ConnectWise. Add in the appropriate detail and format them according to our ticket management standards. This includes evaluating each request to understand it and assigning it to the appropriate internal team member(s).
- Monitor our daily service calendars to ensure that our support team is scheduled as efficiently as possible and to assist them in resolving service requests within our time guidelines.
- Balance and shift priorities as new service requests come in throughout the day to ensure timely attention to urgent requests.
- Use our BrightGauge board to monitor all open service requests to ensure that they are proceeding along our Path to Resolution with appropriate solutions and are on target to be closed successfully. Follow-up on any request that appears to be outside the path and alert the team to take corrective action.
- Communicate with customers within our service tickets to help keep them up-to-date on the progress of their service requests and notify them of changes.
- Coordinate the resolution of request escalations by actively working as a liaison between internal teams, management, and external partners, as needed.
- Create documentation and guides on current and future internal processing using IT Glue and provide feedback on process improvements.
Qualifications and Skills
- Advanced English
- A minimum of two years of experience directly supporting customers in a service role; help desk or call center preferred
- Technical awareness; ability to grasp technical concepts in order to match resources to technical issues correctly
- Collaborative team player with a strong commitment to customer care
- Attention to detail
- Organization and time management to manage multiple tasks and multiple priorities
- Decisiveness and good judgment to coordinate and meet our service delivery objectives
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
- Great active listening skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
This position has the following benefits:
- Vacation Time
- Flexible Schedule
- Friendly Teamwork Environment
- Professional growth opportunities