We are looking for a bilingual Help Desk Support Representative / Analyst. This is a Level 1 IT Specialist role in which your primary responsibility will be to provide remote support to our US-based customers. In this role, each day will be different with time spent troubleshooting and solving users’ issues and requests, helping maintain communication with our vendors, and helping to maintain systems. You will be the first person our customers reach out to for assistance so if you have a passion for problem-solving, enthusiasm for excellent customer service, and a strong command of the English language, we want to hear from you!
- Provide technical support through phone, and remote services during regular working hours.
- Install, reinstall, configure, and troubleshoot:
- Desktop operating systems, software, hardware, and peripheral components include monitors, keyboards, printers, disk drives, servers, desktop computers, switches, wireless access points, routers, and firewalls.
- Detailed ticket notes, timesheets, and procedures.
- Maintain open communication with all team members to actively assist in resolving issues for clients.
- 1-2 years or more excellent IT Support in a business environment.
- Direct MSP experience preferred.
- Experience using a Ticketing system (PSA) preferred.
- ConnectWise Automate / Manage is a plus.
- Experience in the following:
- Windows Desktop operating systems
- Windows Server operating systems
- Office 365 Email
- Microsoft Office products
- Anti-Malware solutions
- Backup solutions
- Anti-Spam Solutions
- Remote Access VPN configuration & troubleshooting
- Network printer installation & troubleshooting
- Active Directory user management
- Basic network support
- Basic Line of Business (various platforms) software support
Skills & Qualifications:
- Fluent in English - REQUIRED.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to convey technical information to non-technical clients in a respectable manner -- a must.
- Foundational knowledge of various technologies such as IT infrastructures and networking components.
- Strong documentation skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Service-oriented approach – you want to get the job done and get it done correctly.
- Eager to learn, keeps up to date on current technologies, and skilled at absorbing new technologies quickly.
- Team player, ready to attack each day, teachable/constructive attitude, willing to advance and grow.
- Attention to detail on every single support request or job.
- Great problem solving / Critical thinking skills.
This position has the following benefits:
- Vacation Time
- Flexible Schedule
- Friendly Teamwork Environment
- Professional growth opportunities