We are looking for a bilingual software project manager. Critical to this role is the ability to speak and write in English at a proficient level and be able to travel to the US. As the project manager, you will be accountable for a project’s success by providing the leadership needed to see software projects through from start to finish.
To be successful in this position you must be proactive, organized, detail-oriented, diligent, think outside the box, a great listener, and wanting to learn new stuff about different industries.
What is it like to work at NTI? As a member of our team, you’ll be helping us create innovative solutions to solve our customers’ business challenges. We work hard and stay focused but we never forget that the experience should be inspiring and enjoyable for the team making it all happen. Our core values are Integrity; respect; sound judgment; customer focused; results driven; giving back.
- Understand our customers’ needs and provide guidance to both our customers and the development team.
- Conduct different types of Scrum Meetings (Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Backlog Refinement).
- Create project plans in collaboration with the development and operations team.
- Use third-party tools like Jira and Confluence to handle the day to day of projects, tasks, assignments, etc.
- Maintain the budget for the project when needed.
- Serve as a liaison throughout the project and after the implementation for customers, the development team, and management.
- Track project progress and work closely with Senior and Lead Developers and Software Testers to make adjustments and reallocate resources as needed.
- Provide training to end-users via one-on-one or group sessions and by recording videos and writing instruction guides/manuals.
- Follow-up with customers to assess the effectiveness of the recommended or implemented solutions and to develop future enhancements ideas.
- Oversee the development team’s time and efficiency per project.
- Work with the development team during the Quality Assurance/Software Testing process to test the application as an end-user before presentation to customers.
- Conduct software R&D to generate ideas based on customers’ needs.
- Evaluate and make improvements to business processes for both our customers and our internal teams by analyzing processes and habits.
- Develop, maintain and improve internal and external project templates and communication mechanisms.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science, industrial engineer, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience managing technical projects.
- Technical knowledge (Comfortable around technology and the industry)
- Familiarity with CRM/ERP systems and practices (a plus).
- Project Management Certifications (a plus).
- Plus – Knowledge of:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish - Strong written and verbal communication skills (MUST).
- Ability to manage the day-to-day operational aspects of all ongoing project priorities.
- Sense of urgency in meeting all deadlines.
- Customer-focused style with the skills and ability to handle stressful or difficult situations.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative problem-solving.
- Good decision-making and leadership capabilities.
- Conflict resolution experience.
- Great time management.
- Analytical Skills.
This position has the following benefits:
- Vacation Time
- Flexible Schedule
- Friendly Teamwork Environment
- Professional growth opportunities