We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
In this position, you will be coordinating and programming in multiple/simultaneous projects. Also, you will be reporting to the Development Department Manager.
What is it like to work at NTI? As a member of our team, you’ll be helping us create innovative solutions to solve our customers’ business challenges. We work hard and stay focused but we never forget that the experience should be inspiring and enjoyable for the team making it all happen. Our core values are Integrity; respect; sound judgment; customer focused; results driven; giving back.
- Work with other team members and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software when needed.
- Write and maintain technical documentation.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Help the team write clean and healthy structured code.
- Assist Customer Service employees with escalated customer care cases.
- Assist Customer Service employees with complicated data manipulations, queries, functions, and stored procedures
- Work with the Customer Service employees to determine and remedy programming errors.
- Support Customer Service employees on-site to ensure the software is installed and set up as required.
- Review product enhancements proposed by internal and external customers and verify programming meets requirements.
- Promote cross-team ideas and initiatives.
- Provide training and workshops for staff as required. Keep up to date with the latest front-end software development technologies and methodologies.
- Software developer with a minimum of 3 years of proven experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing web, desktop, and mobile applications
- Knowledge of:
- Databases (Relational and Non-relational)
- Web servers (e.g. Apache)
- CI/CD such as Bitbucket pipelines or Jenkins
- Version Control (GIT)
Skills & Qualifications:
- Fluent in English – Preferred
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- An analytical mind.
This position has the following benefits:
- Vacation Time
- Flexible Schedule
- Friendly Teamwork Environment
- Professional growth opportunities